supersoldier supersoldier

Love the Style

I have always loved your style Dan, and the concept is great.

I am also impressed with the coding of the enemies, Glaiel. Good Job you guys.

RaidenX RaidenX

Wow

I have never reviewed this, until now. This game has really inspired me, and the old Raiden games were my favorite!

Keep it up G00gley! And good job and that homing missle code! Wow!

The only thing I would suggest is that you made a 2 Player!

BerryDeath BerryDeath

Fun to a Point

I would first like to say I got a 56. Your high score wasn't too high.

Your game was pretty entertaining, but after a few rounds it got very annoying.

I gave this a 4 because its about time someone killed some clocks by running them over!

Make levels and a better menu to improve it more.

Mario Fishing Mario Fishing

GASP I think you copied someone

There is a tutorial on the internet that is this EXACT thing except with different pictures. That includes the scoring, the numer or fish, the engine, and the fact there there is a normal fish, a good fish, and a bad fish.

...Or am I just making a false accuisation(bad spelling lol)......

Groove Pong Groove Pong

Hard

This game is programmed to follow the ball. I can tell. It was a good game but very difficult because the computer would always get to the ball unless it was in a corner (how i actually won). I suggest making the ball go faster each time it i hit and keep the computer moving at a constant speed so it has a harder time following it.

Good game though.

Platform Mania Platform Mania

Good Job

I didn't rate this as well as I shoul have because it is your first game but good job! Just keep at it and before you kno it you will be making first person RPG shooter game things....

Yah

TestFile TestFile

Cool but glitchy

This game is pretty cool but their are so many pong games out there they start to get old. The game was also glitchy with the paddle moving around randomly.

23450 responds:

Maybe i will release another version that sets itself appart from other pong games. Maybe.

Orbit Orbit

Great Game

This was a really good game! This is my first review and i knew it had to be this one. This is one of those games where it is simpel yet very addicting. My ratings don't seem all that great but it really was a good overall game.