Stick Scuffle Stick Scuffle

Love It

Great Job Banjo. Thanks for all the links too!

And people, he worked HARD on this. Look at how smooth that frame by frame of the arms and legs are.

Great job again Banjo!

Ryan's Wars Ryan's Wars

Good Job AP!

Hey Ap...guess who?

Anyway whoah! That was a lot better then I thought it would turn out! Good job! You are improving!

Send me the file for Sigma Studios!!!!

ArtificialPenguin responds:

Thanks Swoop. I've already emailed you

Jedi Battlefield 2 Jedi Battlefield 2

Alright but with lots of bugs

Im a sucker for Star Wars stuff, cause im a Star Wars nerd, and I would like to say that isn't very much like hw it should be. Lightsabers don't cause blood and the lightsabers un-ignite when their jedi/sith dies, or falls. It is bonded to the original owner and another jedi can't just wield it like their own.

Other than that it was pretty good.

Jackson in a Box Jackson in a Box

Hmm...Rip Off?

I sw a much better animated movie exactly like this somewhere else, maybe on Flashplayer or maybe here on Newgrounds. Wherever I saw it I saw it there first and this is just a rip off of it. If "Somehow" the other person with this idea copied yours even before you were done than too bad for you because you were to slow.

It was a good idea and I would have rated it much better if it were not for the rip off.

The Jedi Bear The Jedi Bear

Very Nice Drawings

Your drawings are very nice and have a very good general style. The only thing I didn't like was that the bear didn't have a walking cycle. It was annoying that you took one good drawing and made it bounce up and down.

Very nice overall though. Keep it up.